Updated 4 April 2022
The Workplace Legal Advice Program provides eligible employers and employees with independent legal advice to help deal with coronavirus-related workplace issues.
We have engaged law firms with specialist workplace experience to provide this free and confidential advice to you.
Eligible employers can get advice on issues like:
- standing down employees from work
- flexible work arrangements
- options to manage their workforce
- requiring COVID-19 vaccinations in the workplace.
Eligible employees can get advice about issues including:
- stand downs from work
- changes to pay, hours, duties or location of work under their employment contract
- COVID-19 vaccination workplace problems where their employer has mandated vaccination for the employee.
For COVID-19 vaccination enquiries, you have to need help about a current workplace vaccination issue. It can’t be about a hypothetical scenario. You can’t provide health information, including COVID-19 vaccination status information, about an individual without their consent.
For more information about the program, including eligibility criteria, see: