Published 6 August 2020 | Updated 23 November 2021
We have tools and templates you can use in your workplace during coronavirus.
On this page:
Employers that have been affected by coronavirus can use our Returning to the workplace – interactive employer tool to help get their workplace back up and running.
The tool gives tailored information to employers on returning to the workplace, scaling up operations and adapting to workplace changes. It can help find the information you need when:
- transitioning employees back to the workplace, including lifting a stand down
- changing employees’ hours, duties or work location
- introducing alternative working options for staff
- keeping up to date with changes to workplace laws.
Check out the tool at Returning to the workplace – interactive employer tool.
Employers can download our Return to work checklist for small business (DOCX) (PDF) to help make sure they’ve got key issues covered when bringing employees back to the workplace.
Our virtual assistant, Frankie, can help answer any workplace questions you have. You’ll find her in the bottom right corner of your screen.
We have handy template letters to help employers manage their obligations during coronavirus.
We also have more templates available on our main Templates page.
Download the template letter relevant to your workplace issue:
- Template letter for standing down employees – due to the impacts of coronavirus (DOCX) (PDF)
- Directing employees to take annual leave during the coronavirus outbreak (DOCX) (PDF)